The Old West Federal Credit Union in Hermiston is sponsoring a free community shred day on Thursday, June 28.
Bring your old documents down for a free safe and secure shredding disposal. The event goes from 9 a.m. to noon at the old West Federal Credit Union near Home Depot.
Here are some suggestions for types of documents to bring:
· Tax documents over six years old
· Old credit card statements
· Old utility bills
· Insurance records for expired policies
· Old investment statements
· Old loan documents once the loan has been paid off
· Old receipts
· Pay stubs (keep the most current year until you reconcile them with your annual W-2)