Old West Federal Credit Union is offering a free community shred event on Thursday, June 29 from 9 a.m. to noon.
Here are some suggestions for types of documents to bring:
· Tax documents over six years old
· Old credit card statements
· Old utility bills
· Insurance records for expired policies
· Old investment statements
· Old loan documents once the loan has been paid off
· Old receipts
· Pay stubs (keep the most current year until you reconcile them with your annual W-2)
Old West Federal Credit Union is located at 1739 N. First St. in Hermiston.