Food, Cash, Other Assistance Available During Two-Week Freeze


During Oregon’s two-week freeze, all Oregonians can apply for food, cash and child care assistance provided through the Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS) from home without having to visit an office in person.

To apply from home, visit for information on how to apply for assistance using an online application, email, mail, telephone or application drop off.

Oregonians who need urgent and ongoing food assistance can visit

For more ways to connect with ODHS or to find other types of assistance, contact 211info:


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here