Hermiston School District is currently offering online registration for the Class of 2034, next year’s kindergarten class.
To be eligible for enrollment into kindergarten for the fall, students must be 5 years old by Sept. 1, 2021, or born on or before Sept. 1, 2016. Parents/guardians may register students online via the district website.
Once the online information is submitted, parents/guardians need to take the following documents to the student’s school:
- Student birth record (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or passport)
- Proof of Residence (e.g. a utility bill, mortgage statement, or original rental receipt with a manager or owner phone number)
- Health/Immunization records
The district will offer in-person registration assistance on Tuesday, April 20, and Thursday, April 22, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. both afternoons. Families may call the district office at 541-667-6000 with registration questions or issues. The office is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Spanish translation services are available.
The student’s boundary school will be confirmed with home address, during the registration process. Hermiston School District elementary schools are:
- Desert View 1225 SW 9th St
- Highland Hills 450 SE 10th St
- Rocky Heights 650 W Standard Ave
- Sunset 300 E Catherine Ave
- West Park 555 SW 7th Ave
For more information, call the district office at 541-667-6010.