The Morrow County School District has announced the dates and times for student registration for the 2019-2020 school year.
The first day of school for all district students is Monday, Aug. 26. For more registration information, contact your student’s school. For more on the school district, visit the district website.
Registration schedules are as follows:
- Sam Boardman Elementary: Aug. 7 and Aug. 13, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Windy River Elementary: Aug. 8 and Aug. 14, 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Riverside Jr/Sr High School: Aug. 12, 8-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.; and Aug. 13, 12-6 p.m.
- Heppner Elementary: Aug. 12 and Aug. 13, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Heppner Jr/Sr High School: Aug. 12-13, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.; and Aug. 20-21, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- A.C. Houghton Elementary: Aug. 13, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Irrigon Elementary: Aug. 12-13, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Irrigon Jr/Sr High School: Aug. 13-14, 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.