Oregon State Rep. Greg Smith (GOP-Heppner) announced his committee assignments for the upcoming legislative session.
Smith has been appointed by Oregon House Speaker Tina Kotek to serve on the following committees and board:
- Joint Ways and Means Committee, Co-Vice Chair
- Joint Ways and Means Subcommittee on General Government, Co-Chair
- Joint Ways and Means Subcommittee on Capital Construction
- Joint Committee on the Interstate 5 Bridge
- Legislative Administration Committee
- Joint Legislative Audits Committee
- House Committee on Revenue
- Emergency Board
The House will convene on Monday, Jan. 11 to swear in members. The 2021 Legislative
Session will officially begin on Tuesday, Jan. 19.