The second home of the Columbia Basin Student Homebuilders Program – Fieldstone #2 – is nearly complete and is open by appointment for viewing and sale by realtor.
Hermiston School District is partnering with Natallee Turner of Universal Realty to sell the second home in the Fieldstone Crossing cul-de-sac. Turner is available by mobile phone (541-922-8861) to schedule a home tour.
The grand opening of Fieldstone #2 is set for Friday, June 3, from 1 to 6 p.m. at the home site, on West Angus Court.
With substantial completion of the home slated for that week, the house will be set for show to the community. A contractor/supporter appreciation lunch is scheduled from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
“We hope people will be able to visit the site on June 3, whether they are interested in purchasing the home or not,” said Deputy Superintendent Wade Smith. “I am confident that everyone who attends will be overwhelmed by the outstanding craftsmanship and quality of the house.”
Fieldstone #2 is the second of 11 homes from the CBSHP to be built. It is 2,295 square feet with many upgraded amenities:
• 3 bedroom 2 bath energy efficient home
• Two car garage, 676 sq ft
• Office/den, fourth bedroom
• Vaulted great room
• Vault in entryway with tongue and groove ceiling
• Coffered ceiling in dining room and kitchen
• 9 ft ceilings thru out
• Above code standards with Energy Trust of Oregon; enhanced insulation, energy efficient windows, sealed ductwork, energy efficient heating, cooling and ventilation systems, envelope tightness measures, energy efficient lights, and appliances
• Central Vacuum system
• Security system
• High speed fiber optics
• Water softener
• Built-in surround sound entertainment system, and whole-house audio with speakers in the garage, back porch, master bedroom, kitchen, dining room, den/office.
• Large modern kitchen, double ovens, 5 burner gas top, center inland, pot filler, instant hot water, beverage cooler, 30 cubic inch door in door refrigerator.
• Custom master bathroom, walk in shower, with Jacuzzi tub
• Large walk in master closet
• Double sinks both bathrooms, granite counter tops
• Gas fire place, TV over top, book shelving on both sides
• RV parking
• Fully landscaped and fenced yard, water fixture in front
• Front porch stamped concrete
• Outdoor kitchen, with framed in barbeque and TV, live sink, refrigerator, tongue and groove ceiling,
• Solar ready
• 6’ x 8’ storage shed
• Great location, quiet neighborhood, and amenable CC&Rs to ensure well-maintained homes, yards, and upscale homes.